Thursday, January 29, 2009

I nominate Daisy!

Hi, everyone! It's me, Harley! I would like to nominate my sister Daisy as best fur sibling of the year. Here are just a few of my reasons:

First, since she let me share her home, I got to move out of the shelter! Hooray! I lived in the shelter for over 6 months, so it is very wonderful to have a Forever home. And Daisy shares all her toys with me. Unless she wants to play with them herself. But I don't mind waiting.
And she has been giving me real good fashion advice! Like how blue is a manly color, and ruffles can make your shoulders look bigger. And sometimes I get to model on her blog!
I know that Daisy is always looking out for me. Even when she is not around, I can feel her eyes upon me.
Oh, and I get to share Daisy's blog! It is called Daisy the Curly Cat.

7 comments:

Skeezix the Cat said...

BLOO is a manly color???? I think she's leeding yoo astray, dood, cuz pink is the manliest color of all! Maybey yer just not manly enuf yet fur pink.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We think Daisy is a good sister. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Country Cats said...

That was a nice post Harley!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

congratulations on nominating your sister daisy.
Harley you are such a good kitty!

Unknown said...

Harley, you are such a nice brother!

Kiddo

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Harley, This is a great idea and so generous of you to nominate Daisy. She is purrfect.

Donna said...

It is very kind of you to nominate your sister.