Friday, January 30, 2009

HANSEL da KITTEH.

Mai name iz Ben. i am Hansel's little brother.

we are from the blog The World of Hansel

I am nominating hansel as best fursibling of the year.


Here are some reasons he's a great brother:

Him is part maine coon, and part tiger i think he said.

He's a tough kitteh. He teaches me how to whap things.

and patience. Boy does he teach me patience.

He teaches me which toys are the good ones.

He shares his toys.

He tries to learn how to play with me.

He runs around like a crazy cat.

He is being a great brother, and shows me my crate isn't so bad.

If i'm in my crate, he lays outside of it waiting for me to come out and play.

Did i mention he has great toys?

He's been really really nice to me since i moved in.

and well... just look at that face!



He recently ran for cat president of the world.
i don't think he's going to win, but he is having fun trying.

-Ben

No comments: