Thursday, January 29, 2009

Orion is the best fur sibling



Last year it was just me and Meowm....I had no sibling. And it was okay to be an only cat, but sometimes I got lonely. I wasn't very happy when Meowm first brought my new brother home, he was stinky and he was in my space! But I have come to love him. We play together and we snuggle together (sometimes). I kinda like it (sometimes) when he grooms me. He is a lap kitty, so now Meowm has one of those and she can quit looking at me longingly with an empty lap. He is also the one that wakes Meowm up in the morning to get us fed, now she gets annoyed with him and not me. Yep, he has become a wonderful sibling. I think I will keep him!~~~~Junior

1 comment:

LZ said...

I think Orion did turn into the perfect sibling for you Junior. I'm so glad he got to stay!

Latte