Thursday, December 27, 2007

Percy B. Stephens I AM an Only Cat Award



The best part about being an only child is I, Diamond Emerald-Eyes, get all the primo sunbeam spots to myself.

Oh, I mean, there's like dozens of perks - don't have to share the food, litter box, lap, box, shelf, bed, secret hiding spots, window, etc.

I get spoiled terribly - It's an absolute tragity in the household if I'm angry or upset. "Oh Miss Diamond, what's wrong? Here have some treats! I'm sorry!"

I can train the human to meet my specifications - Temptations on demand!

If I want to catnap, groom myself or watch TeeVee, I don't have to worry about someone sneaking up and attacking me when I'm not looking.

But really, nothing beat's napping in a nice warm sunbeam and all the great sun spots are mine. I get pick of all the best one, but the second best ones and third best ones too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...for some reason we can't get the movie to play, and we really really wanna see it. the Lady's gonna try on another computer.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Don't we 'only kitty' have it good!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Try This link for video. I can never get video to work right on Blogger for some reason.

Anonymous said...

we saw it on the link. whoa - you've got the most purrfect life! I wish I was you!
Grr