Saturday, January 31, 2009

We Nominate Rascal!


All of us at Grr, Midnight & Cocoa want to nominate our brother, Rascal, for Best Fur Sibling of the Year. Here's why...
***
Riley: Rascal's my fur-real brother. We were abandoned together in a box on the day we were born. I was way smaller than he was and he always purrtected me and cuddled with me. See...

Now he plays with me all the time, and that's alot cause I like to play alot and I hardly ever sleep. Plus, I do things like claw up the cabinets in the kitchen and I don't even get in trouble much on account of the things Rascal does are SO much worse and so compared to him I'm a little angel. Thanks Rascal - I love you!

***

Grr: The little gray boy with the stripes plays chase with me. We chase each other up and down the hall. Rascal's the only one I play with. He's fun. I don't cuddle with him though. I only cuddle with Midnight. Oh, and another thing. Rascal's good at catching bugs. We eat bugs together. He's an okay little guy.

***

Midnight: Rascal was a sweet little kitten (I got to be his substitute mom), and now he's a fun brother. We play together all the time, and plus we eat ham together. He loves ham just as much as I do.

***

Cocoa: Sometimes I gotta whap the little guy on account of I'm a boy and he's a boy and that's what us boys do. He never gets mad though. He just kinda whaps me back and runs around. If you've gotta have a brother, have one like Rascal.

***

Max: After 7 months of living in the bedroom only, I've finally come out for half a day at a time. It's pretty scary for me because there are 5 kitties running around. I've never lived with a kitty friend. When I was living in the scary outside, all the other kitties would attack me, so I thought other kitties were The Enemy. Rascal stalked me when I first came out, but I think he was just curious. At first I was scared, but I got used to him. Now we play together! Imagine that - I've been playing with another cat! Not fighting! And guess what? It's FUN! I never thought I'd want a fur sibling ever, but Rascal showed me that I was wrong.

No comments: