Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Nominating Sen-Chan

Our big brother, Sen-Chan, very suddenly went to the Bridge on January 2. He was not quite 18 months old. During his short life, he was the most wonderful brother anyone could wish for, and we would like to nominate him for Best Fur Sibling EVER!

I Tama-Chan, the girlie kitten, arrived only a few months ago. At first, I was terrified of bigger cats and ran away from Sen-Chan and growled at him. But I soon realised how sweet he was and he looked after me with such gentleness and kindness. I miss him...



When I, Tom the woofie, arrived one month after Sen-Chan, I was welcomed with open paws. From that moment, I was cared for, cuddled and thoroughly cleaned by Sen-Chan, and also shared some of his adventures outside.


Our blog is called The Poupounette if you would like to come by and visit us.


18 comments:

Tigmut'hep said...

We'd all vote for Sen-Chan!

Purrs,
Tigmut'hep, Ramses and Isis

AB clan said...

Vote added to SenChan

LZ said...

Oh what a beautiful entry!!! We miss him so much and you're right, he was the PERFECT brother.

Kaze

Unknown said...

We're never seen such a loving cat before!

He gets BOTH of our votes!

Your pals,

Petey and Mica (fur siblings!)

Everycat said...

We vote for Sen-Chan too (that's four of us) He was a very loving sibling.

Whicky Wuudler

Anonymous said...

Those are such sweet pictures! What a wonderful brother!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Sen-Chan was a truly wonderful brother. There are five of us, and we all vote for him.

Purrs,
Grrreta, Ambrose, Teddi, Chloe, and Clive.

The Dutchess said...

This is Great...And the Votes from the garden are...(1)Me..(2)Miss Mouse (3)Mr Bee (4)Elvira (5)Gustave and (6)Noa

kippy said...

Georgie, Gordy and Pesto vote for SenChan!

Cat with a Garden said...

Of course we vote for sweet Sen-Chan!
Siena & Chilli

Anzu said...

We'd all vote for
tender-hearted Sen-Chan 千菊丸!

quiltcat said...

We think Sen-chan was the Best Fur Sibling ever! We are so sad that he's gone, but his good work lives on how happy his siblings are together.

Louie, Sylvie, Fuzzy, and Gingy

AB clan said...

Sen Chan the sweetiest ever

ViVi & AB

Unknown said...

Mica and I would BOTH like to cast a vote for Sen-Chan. He was a remarkable catbro to Tom and Tama!

Unknown said...

Shadow and Molly vote fer Sen Chan!

We fink TT wud like it dat way =)

Alison said...

We love Sen-Chan!! He was the best-est!

Chrissie said...

I'd vote for Sen-Chan! I don't have a brother, but if I did, I'd hope he'd be just like Sen-Chan...and maybe another woofie brother like Tommy. That would be great!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Miss Peach will cast her vote for the wonderful Sen~Chan. I am so sorry that his life was so short...he left a legacy for you I am sure and will not be forgotten.