Thursday, January 8, 2009

Mu shue Windford Pooh King Cat Is the very best fur sibling

Mu shue Winford pooh King cat .. is the best fur sibling ever



how could we let best fur sibling of the year go by and not take time to neonate mu shue.

There so much to say yet we finger we make it beif so I Lilly Lu will start

Mu shue to me was my big brother. He never wanted me as his fur sibling but learned to love me. I looked up to everything mu shue did. I follow him all over the place I eat from his bowl I drank and still do from his water fountain . He taught me how to be the big sibling in his kind and genital ways. How important it is to lead by example.

Mu shue also knew how to take a back paw to others. When I was sick he must have not been feeling well but he still took a back paw to me. When I went to have my better stones out he sleep ed by my hello kitty and made sure she was okay.


Mu shue also knew how to take a back paw to others. When I was sick he must have not been feeling well but he still took a back paw to me. When I went to have my better stones out he sleep ed by my hello kitty and made sure she was okay.

He knew my love for modeling and how much pictures meant to mama so even though he never liked his holiday pictures he always posed willing and for me and mama


Lilly lu is leaking so I iris better take over. I rocked mu shue world when I came into it.. But yet mu shue dealt with my kitten ways even thought me the Joy of catnip and the right way to bunny kick you catnip nana into submission.. He taught me how to be a friend so I could be that friend to maxi .




What mu shue was most know for was his bravely. On April 11, 2008 Mama Laura apt had a fire you all remember we were missing and assumed dead. But because of Mu shue we survived. He lead us out of harms way. He dragged iris out of harms way and then he lead us back to be found. what he also did is he Refused to leave that building until he knew both Iris and I were out. He said he never wanted to be a hero. He said he "was just protection his family just like any man cat would." that was just mu shue

when we moved into the new house. Me and Iris hated it but mu shue came in and loved it right away. because of him we knew it was okay and we felt at home.

This is Mu shue stone it boootfal i Lilly lu will lay next to him and iris and maxie will lay next to us

Even in death he was the best fur siblings in the world. He waited to go to the bridge after he had tied up all the lose ends. He first made sure his twins were okay. Then said good buy to iris and me. Last he picked out max so mama heart could ho on


Mu shue you are truly the best fur sibling there is ...... Fly free sweet boy .... we miss you now and forever



this is to be sung to the tune of Kenny Longins Winnie the Pooh song


Mu shue the Pooh we dont know what to do
you step all over our hearts
Days go by and we miss you so ...
cuse Mu shue the Pooh
we don't know what to do you steps all hearts..


I better go i leaking and iris is leaking ana mama laura relly leaking

4 comments:

Kimo and Sabi said...

Now our eyes are leakin' and leakin'! That MuShue is a real hero and any cat would be proud to have him as a fur sibling!

Boots, Ozzie and Brenda said...

We miss Mu Shue too!

Brenda & Boots

Boy n Beethoven said...

I miss Mu Shue so so much too. He's just the best example of a wonderful fur sibwing. Even though I nominated mineself because I think I'm just one of a kind and so wonderful but, I do think Mu Shue should win because honestwy, he's much more awesome than me!

Boy

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We would vote for Mu Shue! He was ha Hero and the best fur dibling ever for saving his sisters!