Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Minchie, best fur sibling

I, Laila, would like to nominate my brother, Minchie, as Best Fur Sibling of the Year. A year after I was adopted as a little kitten my older sister, Lilly, went to the bridge (last summer). She was old and feeling her years and couldn't really play with me like I wanted. Then when Lilly went to the Bridge, Mom adopted Minchie for me. This has been the answer to my purrayers!

  • He's always obliges me when I want to play
  • Gives me baths but after about 30 seconds I want none of that and just want to play and goes along with it
  • Protects me from the evil introoders who come through the front door and scare me
  • Has helped me lose some of the extra weight I'd been carrying around
  • Shares toys and treats with me
  • Helps me with out blog
  • Helps me make our Mom laugh all day long with our silly antics

No one could ask for a better sibling than me. We are like two peas in a pod who luvs each other very much and watches out for each other.

No comments: