Saturday, December 29, 2007

Jack, Best Brother EVER!


I wanna nominate my brother Jack, as best Fursibling EVER!!!

From the very first day I came to my forever home he was friendly and welcomed me with sniffs and blinks. He was never hissy, even when I hissed at him, because the Grumpybutt kept hissing at me! He's still never hissy at me, even when I pounce his butt for the eleventy-eighth time a day! He's never hissy with other kitties either, like Grumpybutt or Squeak or Fade. And he'll share mommy with other cats too!

He cleans my ears,and lets me finish his nip, and plays Thundering Herd of Elephants and Kitty Nascar, and Two am Tag, and Rasslemania, and Big Fierce Kitty Coming to Get You with me. And sometimes when I want gooshy foods and he doesn't, he'll ask mommy for gooshy foods anyway, so I can have them, 'cause mommy will listen to him. He shares his toys and lets me play with the nippy toys first, and doesn't hog the tents, and he even shares laps! Sometimes....



And that's why Jack is the bestest brother ever!!!

2 comments:

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

yep ... jack izza grate brudder. mi brudder mickey iz never hissy either ... an dat'z verree important.
good luck jack!
luv--jh

Anonymous said...

he sounds purrrrrrfect! boy did you luck out by not gettin' stuck with Grr! don't suppose you'd wanna trade? ::sigh:: didn't think so.
Rascal & Riley