Friday, December 28, 2007

Dolce



My sisfur, Dolce is the bestest fur sibling. When I was only six months old, I came to live with her and Magoo and Bella.

Magoo and Bella just hissed at me and did not seem to like me. Dolce, on the other hand, began treating me just like her own brofur. She would lick me head and let me cuddle up with her.

She even taught me some great games, like Thundering Herd of Elephants and Hop on Pop and Does It Break or Bounce.

I loves her lots. I have to go because she is calling me to come and play with her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two look adorable together! We've never played "Does It Break Or Bounce?" That sounds like the most fun game ever!
Rascal & Riley

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

we jus started playin "thunderin herd uv elephantz" in dis howse. it'z a grate game.
dolce izza grate sistah! it'z grate dat she let'z u cuddle wid her.
luv--jh