Family is furry important, and I love my brofurs and sisfur so much that I decided to make a contest. This is the hopefully Annual Best Fur Sibling of the Year Contest...
** NEW EXTENDED DEADLINES**
1. To enter the contest you must make a post on this blog describing another non-human that lives with you in your household and what makes them the best fur sibling of the year. To add an entry log in to blogger using the email firstname.lastname@example.org and the password bestsibling. You may also post a picture, or any other media that helps effuryone see how special your fur sibling is.
2. The deadline for all entries is 12:00 midnight EST on December 29, 2007.
3. Voting for best brofur and best sisfur of the year will open at 10:00 AM EST on December 30, 2007. Voting will close at 12:00 noon on January 1, 2007.
4. Winners will be announced by 12:00 midnight EST January 1, 2007.
5. Only one entry per non-bean, but everyone in the house that isn't a bean can make an entry. And if you have a lot of fur siblings, you can all nominate the same one - for example, if it was my home, both Emily and myself could each make a separate and different entry as to why Eliot is the best brofur.
6. To be able to enter our contest you either need to have a blog or a catster/dogster page.
7. Prizes will be awarded for first and second place brofur and sisfur. First place brofur and sisfur will each recieve a $25 Petsmart gift card (or donation to blogosphere cause such as project HAM) and a surprise prize pack. Second place winners will each receive a $10 Petsmart gift card (or donation to blogosphere cause such as project HAM) and a small surprise pize pack.
8. And in the spirit of Skeezix, I can add or change rules anytime I want to because this is my contest.
And to anyone who wants to help, we are not the most tech savvy kitties. If anyone wants to make badges for the winners, or add a category, please feel free to.