Tuesday, January 1, 2008

And the Winners Are...

The winner of the Best Brofur is Kashim. The winner of the Best Sisfur is Midnight.

The runners-up for Best Brofur is Chase and Best Sisfur is Tara.

The Percy B. Stephens I Wish I Was an Only Cat Award goes to MoMo, because he really wishes he had mom and dad's undivided attention too.

The votes were very close and we would like to thank effurryone for the wonderful entries and voting. We hope to host this contest again next year so even more kitties can share their fur sibling stories.

All winners please email me (thecatsstephens [at] gmail [dot] com) your snail mail address along with if you would like the Petsmart giftcard or a donation to HAM. If you are a kitty in a different country and would like the giftcard but there is not a Petsmart near you, please let us know if there is another pet store you would like to have a gift card to. Prizes will be mailed out in the next 2-3 weeks.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? Wow - thank you! And congratulations to everyone - you're all wonderful! Purrrrrrrs!
Midnight

Anonymous said...

I'm glad my sister Midnight was in this contest too, cause she's really great. Recently I've been in isolation lots due to the fact that I've taken to stalking and attacking kittens. Midnight's the only one who wants to stay with me in isolation and she keeps me company and cuddles with me. I love my sister. Thanks for voting for her.
Grr

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Wowweeeee! My first award for the year! Thankyou!!!! Congratulations to everyone and I so enjoyed reading the entries

Artsy Catsy said...

Congratulations to all the winners and big kudos to the Cat Stephens for such a wonderful contest!

Happy New Year!
Rocky
& all of us at Artsy Catsy

Hot(M)BC said...

Concatulations to alla tha winners!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Concats to all the winners!!!!!

sammawow said...

We want to wish all of the winners congratulations! Such terrific siblings, all! It was a wonderful contest and we really enjoyed reading the entries!

Purrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

ZOOLATRY said...

conCATulations to all... good choices, all deserving...

LZ said...

I'm so very honored! Thank you all so much it was a great contest and I loved reading all of the entries.

Chase

The Meezers or Billy said...

concatulations to all the winners!

Tiger Lily said...

Congratulations to Kashim and Midnight and MoMo!! This was a very fun contest and we enjoyed reading all the entries.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

congratulashunz to all da winnerz!
dis wuzza grate contest!
thank u to da cat stephenz.
luv--jh