Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Why it is great to be a only cat!



Why it is great being a only cat
by Pixel


I love being a only cat.
All the toys are mine and they keep getting me more. I am spoiled rotten. I never have to wait my turn to use a toy or even the litterbox. I always know I was the last one in the litterbox so I do not have to worry about someone not covering . If i want my mom or dad to pet me I just march right up to them and I never have to wait. I get to sleep with them only me. Everything is mine :)
I also get great attention and love. They daily give me paw massages and hugs and make sure I am ok. If I sneeze a little mommy makes sure the heat is up. They keep me warm fed and healthy. Oh did I mention TEMPTATIONS. Mommy thought she had more food than she did and I ran out of dry. So she filled my bowl with temptations and I do not have to share. So being a only cat is great but.. It would be nice once in a while to have someone else to blame when something breaks or a random hairball is found. And when my parents go to work it would be nice to have someone to play with and snuggle with once in a while. So there are some good points to having a sibling. But being sibling free rock. I have a teddy bear to snuggle and some remote control toys and even I can turn on Roomba and chase him and play if I am bored :)
Oh if I forgot to mention it I never have to share, it is all mine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful purrfect life you have! I sure wish I was an only cat too.
Grr

Hot(M)BC said...

I seconds that.
Purrrrrrs,
Sanjee