Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My best sibling of the year

Missy here, I would like to nominate my sibling Monte. We were adopted together, and have lived as brofer and sisfer since. He curls up next to me to help keep me warm on cold winter days, and helps me keep my furs clean.

He was mistreated when he was young and I have helped him to what do you call it, come around and let the beans pet him and love him. He is the most loveable ginger cat I have ever known or ever will know. I think that he deserves this award due to the fact that he loves unconditionally and wholeheartedly, just look at how he loved his Sweet Ana.
I love you Monte you are the bestist sibling I could ever have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww - lookit that face! We can practically hear him purrrrring from here.

The Cat Realm said...

Missy that was so sweet of you to nominate Monte!!! And he was adorably wonderful to Anastasia, we are not going to vote for Yao-Lin after all but for Monte!
I am not entering the contest as my best fur sibling ever is dead.... And while Emil and Mrs. OZ are o.k. - no one will ever be able to replace sweet Anastasia for me!
So Monte gets our three votes!
Karl