Saturday, December 29, 2007

I was Happier Alone - Bonnie Underfoot

I was an only cat for 8 glorious years. Ah, those were the days. Can I get a prize for explaining how much I preferred living alone? How much Victor torments me? How jealous and miserable I am? I'm so neglected!

I had the whole house to myself. The food, the toys, the beds, and the litterbox were mine, all mine! Best of all, the beans obeyed my every command. I was the queen of all I survey. My hairballs, placed so carefully, stayed put until discovered by my beans. I walked the hall with dignity and confidence. I could go where I wanted, when I wanted, and no one bothered me.

Those were the days.
Bonnie Underfoot

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like the purrfect life! I wish I was an only cat. I've never been alone. ::sigh::
Grr

LZ said...

Poor Bonnie!! I know exactly what you mean except you had 8 years while I had 5 or 6.

Chase

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

laffin an laffin!
jh